At MMA Energy Capital, we partner with developers, EPC contractors and system owners to provide project capital necessary to develop, build and operate world-class renewable energy systems.
Our approach allows us to provide:
- Innovative solutions for development, construction, bridge and term loans
- Single or portfolio loans ranging in size from $3M to over $200M
- Lower transaction costs
- Efficient, seamless diligence process due to our team’s extensive industry experience
- Transparency throughout our underwriting process
- Reliable track record of execution
MMA Energy Capital’s team has a collective 75+ years of renewable energy development experience and project finance expertise. MMA Energy Capital currently has loan commitments totaling over half a billion dollars. Through its former subsidiary, MMA Renewable Ventures, MMA Energy Capital has a strong foundation in delivering innovative financial solutions.
MMA Energy Capital is a wholly owned subsidiary of MMA Capital Management (NASDAQ:MMAC). As of August 10, 2017, MMAC has a market cap of $138.82M.
MMA Energy Capital has financial partners enabling opportunities for single ticket loans.